I'm Here, Just Flustered...

You all may know or you may not, but I've been across the country at Son's house for the last two weeks. He's been dreadfully sick and I came out to help out as he healed--hard to deal with a 3-year-old when you're down flat. So my life has been confused and full of angst and I don't have a post for today. I'm sorry. But I'll be at Romance University tomorrow with a post that I wrote before all this drama happened, so won't you stop by there and check it out after you read Kristi's post here tomorrow.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures of my darling Grandboy--a taste of my life for the past couple of weeks. Thanks for all the prayers and healing vibes. Son is doing well now and I'm headed to back to my real life on Thursday!





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. He is precious and such a good-natured little guy that when he does act like a recalcitrant3-year-old, we're all shocked!

      Delete
  2. I've been enjoying your grandboy conversations on FB--he's so cute and funny. So glad your son is healing and doing well enough for you to return home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margie! He's doing fine and seems to be back on track. Doc appt. tomorrow will verify that all is well.

      Delete
  3. Grandboys are the best! He looks absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? He's got my heart securely tied up, Carolyn! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment